KSET 2022 – Notification Expected Release Date
Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) notification to expected release in February 2022 tentatively. Candidates wishing to become Assistant Professor in Government Colleges in Karnataka can fill up KSET Application Form after the notification release. Candidates wishing to become Assistant Professor in Government Colleges in Karnataka can fill up KSET Application Form after the notification release.
KSET Notification 2022 PDF Karnataka SET 2022 contains all information about eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam type, selection process, exam date, online application form link and so on.Thus, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the University of Mysore regularly or bookmark this page. Here we provide a direct link to download KSET Notification PDF 2022 for your reference.
What is KSET?
KSET Exam, Karnataka State Eligibility Test is conducted by Karnataka State Eligibility Test Center, University of Mysore. KSET 2022 will be administered to the State of Karnataka to select qualified candidates for the post of Lecturers and Assistant Professor. Check out all the basic details about KSET Exam 2022.
|Name||KSET (Karnataka State Eligibility Test)|
|Exam Conducting Body||University of Mysore|
|Type of questions||Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs).|
|Number of subjects||41|
|Age Limit||No upper age limit|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
KSET 2022 Exam Expected Dates
The KSET 2022 exam dates are expected to be published along with the KSET Recruitment Notification pdf. All the latest updates on KSET Exam Dates 2022 are mentioned below. Applicants must check all KSET key dates 2022 to avoid missing the deadline.
|Expected Notification Release date of KSET 2022||26 February 2022|
|Expected Expected Submission of On-line Application||28 February 2022|
|Expected Last date for submission of online application||27 March 2022|
|Expected date of Admit Card||May 2022|
|Expected date of Exam||July 2022|
|Key Answer Release Date||7 days after the test is over|
How to Apply KSET 2022
- First go through the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) official Website Appointment Notification 2022 and make sure the candidate meets the eligibility criteria (the recruitment link is provided below).
- Before filling out the application via online mode, please have the correct email id and mobile number for communication purposes and prepare documents with ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any.
- Click on KSET Exam 2022, Apply Various post Online – link is below.
- Update all required details in the KSET 2022 Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of required certificates / documents with your latest Photograph image (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee according to your class. (If applicable)
- Click the Submit button to complete the KSET 2022 process. Capture the application number or request number for further reference.