BARC Recruitment 2021, (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre)
BARC was Published notification for the Recruitment of 2021 job Vacancy. Get direct official link for applying BARC Recruitment 2021 63 vacancies updated on January 21 2021 across India in National Job News. Get Free job alert for both Fresher and Experienced candidates. Check all 2021 jobs openings instantly here and upcoming job vacancies recruitment 2021 Immediate here. All eligible interested candidates Please read the Notification carefully and apply Online.
|Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Medical
Bachelor & Master Degree in Relevant Discipline with 50 & 60% marks and have Experience For more Details read the notification
Exempted for SC/ST, PWD and Women Category
For the DR/01 to DR-03- Post: Rs- 500
For the DR/04 to DR /09, TR/01 & TR/02 -Post: RS-150
For the DR/10 to DR /11, TR/03,TR/04 -Post: RS- 100
Starting Date: 21-01-2021
Last Date: 15-02-2021
Stipend / Salary of BARC Recruitment 2021
|Stipendiary Training Category||Stipend RS.|
|TR/01||Category-I (Computer Operation)||First Year – 16000
Second Year- 18000
|TR/02||Category-I (Health Physicist)||First Year – 16000
Second Year- 18000
|TR/03||Category-II (Laboratory Technician)||First Year – 10500
Second Year- 12500
|TR/04||Category-II (Dental Technician -Hygienist)||First Year – 10500
Second Year- 12500
Qualification and Vacancy Details of Trainees and Medical Officers BARC Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||Essential Qualification and Experience||Total Vacancy|
|DR/01||Medical / Scientific Officer (E) (Nuclear Medicine)||MS/MD with 4 Years with experience||01|
|DR/02||Medical / Scientific Officer (D) (Nuclear Medicine)||MS/MD with 4 Years with experience||02|
|DR/03||Technical Officer /D (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)||M.Sc with 60% marks with 4 Years with experience||01|
|DR/04||Nurse /A||B.Sc Nursing with 3 years Experience
XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing
|DR/05||Sub-Officer /B||HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or Equivalent with 50% Marks and 12 years Experience
15 years relevant Experience.
|DR/06||Scientific Assistant /C (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)||B.Sc with 60% marks and 4 years experience||07|
|DR/07||Scientific Assistant/B (Nuclear Medicine Pathology)||B.Sc with 60% marks||02|
|DR/08||Scientific Assistant/B (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)||B.Sc with 60% marks||02|
|DR/09||Scientific Assistant/B (Radiography)||B.Sc with 60% marks||01|
|DR/10||Pharmacist/B||HSC (10+2) and 3 years training in Pharmacy||01|
|DR/11||Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum Fireman /A||HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) with 50% marks and Heavy Vehicle Driving License with one year experience||11|
|TR/01||Stipendiary Trainee, Category-I (Computer Operation)||Diploma in Electronics & Communication with 60% and experience in Computer hardware and networking||01|
|TR/02||Stipendiary Trainee, Category-I (Health Physicist)||B.Sc with 60% and Maths is mandatory in HSC||01|
|TR/03||Stipendiary Trainee, Category-II (Laboratory Technician)||HSC in Science Stream||05|
|TR/04||Stipendiary Trainee, Category-II (Dental Technician – Hygienist)||HSC (Science) with 60% marks.||03|
AGE LIMIT AS ON 15.02.2021 BARC Recruitment 2021
|Direct Recruitment||Entry Pay (Rs)||Minimum Age|
|DR/01||Medical / Scientific Officer (E) (Nuclear Medicine)||78800||18|
|DR/02||Medical / Scientific Officer (D) (Nuclear Medicine)||67700||18|
|DR/03||Technical Officer /D (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)||67700||18|
|DR/06||Scientific Assistant /C (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)||44900||18|
|DR/07||Scientific Assistant/B (Nuclear Medicine Pathology)||35400||18|
|DR/08||Scientific Assistant/B (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)||35400||18|
|DR/09||Scientific Assistant/B (Radiography)||35400||18|
|DR/11||Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum Fireman /A||21700||18|
In addition to entry pay, allowances will be admissible under Central Government Rules. DPOF/A and Sub-Officer/B Age relaxation equal to the number of years experience in fire fighting field will be granted to candidates subject to a maximum of 5 years. For departmental candidates maximum upper age relaxation for DR/05 is 5 years and for DR/11 is upto 40 years (45 years for SC/ST and 43 years for OBC)
|Stipendiary Trainee||Minimum Age|
|TR/01||Category-I (Computer Operation)||19|
|TR/02||Category-I (Health Physicist)||19|
|TR/03||Category-II (Laboratory Technician)||18|
|TR/04||Category-II (Dental Technician – Hygienist)||18|
Note: Only Date of Birth indicated in School Leaving Certificate or equivalent certificate will be accepted, no subsequent request for change shall be granted.
HOW TO APPLY BARC Recruitment 2021?
- Applications will be accepted Online Only.
- The facility of online application will be open from 21.01.2021 to 15.02.2021.
- For online submission of application, please visit the website candidates are advised to read instructions given on home page of our website by clicking the option “How to apply”.
- Only one application is acceptable for one post. if a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post application and fess should be submitted separately for each post.
- Candidates are advised to submit the ONLINE application well in advance without waiting for the closing date (15.02.2021)
Application Fee of BARC Recruitment 2021:
- Mode of payment of the Application Fee is through Online.
- Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD and women category.
- EX- servicemen are exempted from paying application fee for the Group C posts.
- For the posts DR/01 to DR/03- Rs. 500/-
- For the posts DR/04 to DR/09, TR/01 and TR/02- Rs 150/-
- For the posts DR/10, DR/11, TR/03 and TR/04- RS. 100/-
- Applicant is required to fill in the requisite information in the application from and then proceed for online fee payment. On final submission of the application (after making the payment), application number will be generated. Fee Not paid on or before the last date of receipt of online application will be treated as incomplete application and hence will be rejected.
- Detailed guidelines for payment of application fee is available in the Home page under the menu “How to apply – Payment of fees”.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and cannot be held in reserve for any other recruitment.
- Application fee should be paid on or before the last date of receipt of online applications.
Important Links of BARC Recruitment 2021
Check out the all Requirement of BARC Recruitment 2021
NationalJobnews.com is the best job website for the looking Government jobs or Sarkari Noukri. National Job News is providing all Vacancy details of BARC Recruitment 2021 jobs such as Eligibility Criteria, Salary, numbers of posts, Qualification required, Age limit, Online or Offline Application Submission process and etc. Browse all 2021 Government jobs or vacancy in India.
We are the First Publisher of all BARC Recruitment 2021
Check out the all recent recruitment or employment opportunities BARC Recruitment 2021 in nationaljobnews.com Portal. We have publish latest jobs or vacancy details for Job Seekers in India. We are the first announce all recruitment of BARC Recruitment 2021 as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search at BARC Recruitment 2021 today in www.nationaljobnews.com (Free job alert)