Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (Under Skill India/ NAPS) has Announced Notification for the Recruitment of 2021 BMTC job Vacancy 2021. Get direct official link for applying BMTC Recruitment 2021 Under Temporary Recruitment Quota 500 vacancies updated on 19-Navember-2021 across Karnataka State Government jobs 2021 in National Job News. Get Free job alert for both Fresher and Experienced candidates. Qualified candidates Please Check the Notification and apply Online.
|Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC)
Minimum age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
(Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) as per the rules)
No Application Fee
Online Application Starting Date: 18-11-2021
Last Date for Online Application: 30-11-2021
Vacancy Details for BMTC Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
Qualification Details for BMTC Recruitment 2021
Salary/ Stipend for BMTC Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Salary / Stipend|
|Mechanical Diesel||Rs. 8,000 – 9,000|
How Top Apply for BMTC Recruitment 2021
- First go through the Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) official Website Appointment Notification 2021 and make sure the candidate meets the eligibility criteria (the recruitment link is provided below).
- Before filling out the application via online mode, please have the correct email id and mobile number for communication purposes and prepare documents with ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any.
- Click on BMTC mechanic Diesel Apprentice Online – link is below.
- For students who have not yet registered on the National Web Portal, go to the login and register for the NATP portal, www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Update all required details in the BMTC Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of required certificates / documents with your latest Photograph image (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee according to your class. (If applicable)
Click the Submit button to complete the BMTC Recruitment 2021 process. Capture the application number or request number for further reference.