CSIR Institute of microbial Technology Recruitment 2021
CSIR Institute of microbial Technology was Published notification for the Recruitment of 2021 job Vacancy. Get direct official link for applying CSIR Institute of microbial Technology Recruitment 09 vacancies updated on January 04 2021 across India in National Job News. Get Free job alert for both Fresher and Experienced candidates. Check all 2021 jobs openings instantly here and upcoming job vacancies recruitment 2021 Immediate here. All eligible interested candidates Please read the Notification carefully and apply Online.
Qualification, Age Limit and Salary of CSIR Institute of microbial Technology Recruitment
|Post Code||Designation/ Pay Level/Age Limit||Qualification & Experience||Pay Matrix|
|Post Code-01 (UR-01)||Scientist Pay Level-11 Age Limit: 32 Years||Ph D (submitted) in any branch of Natural Sciences/ MD with; experience in Microbiome research OR microbial genome sequence analyses and good understanding of NGS platforms and comparative genomics||Rs.67700-208700|
|Post Code-02 (02 posts)||Scientist Pay Level-11 Age Limit: 32 Years||Ph D (submitted) in any branch of Natural Sciences/ MD with; research experience in Virology OR Synthetic Biology OR Microbial Cell Biology OR microbial ecology and/or evolution OR Clinical Microbiology OR high-throughout proteomics or metabolomics||Rs.67700-208700|
|Post Code-03 (03 posts)||Scientist Pay Level-11 Age Limit: 32 Years||Ph D (submitted) in any branch of Natural Sciences/MD with; research experience in Molecular Microbiology||Rs.67700- 208700|
|Post Code-04 (UR-01)||Scientist Pay Level-12 Age Limit: 37Years||Ph D within any area of Natural Sciences with at least 2 years of post-PhD research experience in emerging areas of modern Microbiology||Rs.78800- 209200|
|Post Code-05 (UR-01)||principal Scientist Pay Level-17 Age Limit: 45 Years||Ph D with in Life Sciences with at least 3 years of post-PhD research experience in areas of transgenic animal model research OR Biomedical research using 3D cell culture models||Rs.123100- 215900|
|Post Code-06 (UR-01)||Principal scientist Pay Level-13 Age Limit: 45 Years||Ph D with in Life Sciences with at least 3 years of post-PhD research experience in areas of Synthetic Biology with microbial/metabolic engineering OR Virology OR Biomedical research using 3D cell culture models OR Human-microbe interaction||Rs.123100- 215900|
Abbreviations: UR-Unreserved; SC-Scheduled Caste; OBC-Other Backward Classes; ST-Scheduled Tribes, EWS- Economically Weaker Sections
Important Dates of CSIR Institute of microbial Technology Recruitment
Online Application Starting Date: 04.01.2021
Last date of receipt of online applications: 15.02.2021 (1700 hours)
Important Notce of CSIR Institute of microbial Technology Recruitment :
i. Candidates are required to submit online brief CV (2-3 pages of A-4 size paper) along with a write-up on their vision and ideas, a research proposal that they wish to implement in IMTECH, as relevant to the level/post they are applying for.
ii. Candidates are required to upload testimonials online from 3 researchers who are familiar with their research work and capabilities.
iii.Candidates are required to upload documentary proof in support of essential desirable experience as claimed by them.
iv. Age and experience will be reckoned as on the last date fixed for receipt of application form (i.e. 15/02/2021).
v. In Essential Educational Qualifications and Experience, the period of R&D experience in a discipline or area of work shall be counted from the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualification for the post. Experience should be evidenced by patent(s)/ publication(s) in International peer reviewed
vi. Candidates of Indian Origin settled abroad of proven merit, as evidenced by their research work/publications, if found suitable for the post applied, may be considered by the Screening/Selection Committee, in absentia, on specific request of the candidate. The final decision however shall rest with the selection committee.
vii. Shortlisted candidates may be required to make a presentation/interact with IMTECH scientist(s) as part of the recruitment process prior to the Selection Committee interviews.
Benefits & Prospects under IMTECH(CSIR) CSIR Institute of microbial Technology Recruitment:
The posts carry usual allowances i.e., DA, HRA, and Transport Allowance etc. as admissible to Central Govt. Employees posted in Chandigarh. In addition to the emoluments, benefits such as Defined Contribution of New Pension Scheme, Leave Travel Concession, Reimbursement of Medical expenses for self and
How to Apply CSIR Institute of microbial Technology Recruitment:
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply online only. For details and online application visit website link http://imtech.res.in. The last date of online submission of application is 15/02/2021 (1700 hours).
2. If the candidate does not have a valid email ID, they must create a new valid email ID before applying online.
3. Candidates desirous of applying for more than one (post) should submit SEPARATE APPLICATIONS FOR EACH (POST) along with requisite application fee of Rs.500/- for each application. Applications not accompanied with the prescribed fee or incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
4. Candidates must ensure that application fee (if applicable) has been deposited online as per requirement. If it is found at any stage that applications were not supported with application fee (if applicable), the same shall be rejected. No enquiry/correspondence will be entertained. SC/ST/Women Candidates and CSIR employees are exempt from application fee.
5. Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
6. Candidates must upload their latest colored Photograph and append signatures. Photograph/Signatures must be clear, otherwise application may be rejected.
7. No withdrawal/modification/cancellation will be permissible after successful submission of the online application form.
Important Links of CSIR Institute of microbial Technology Recruitment
NationalJobnews.com is the best job website for the looking Government jobs or Sarkari Noukri. National Job News is providing all Vacancy details of CSIR Institute of microbial Technology Recruitment jobs such as Eligibility Criteria, Salary, numbers of posts, Qualification required, Age limit, Online or Offline Application Submission process and etc. Browse all 2021 Government jobs or vacancy in India.
Check out the all recent recruitment or employment opportunities CSIR Institute of microbial Technology Recruitment in nationaljobnews.com Portal. We have publish latest jobs or vacancy details for Job Seekers in India. We are the first announce all recruitment of CSIR Institute of microbial Technology Recruitment as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search at CSIR Institute of microbial Technology Recruitment today in www.nationaljobnews.com (Free job alert)