SDA Recruitment 2021 – Karnataka High Court SDA Recruitment 2021
Karnataka High Court has Announced notification for the SDA Recruitment of 2021 job Vacancy. Get direct official link for applying SDA Recruitment 2021 142 vacancies updated on August 24 2021 across India in National Job News. Get Free job alert for both Fresher and Experienced candidates. Qualified candidates Please Check the Notification and apply Online.
|Karnataka High Court
SDA Recruitment 2021
|Age Limit (Age as on 24-09-2021)
Minimum age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 35 Years
(Age relaxation Applicable as per the rules)
For SC,ST,PH,Cat -1 : Rs. 200
For Others: Rs. 350 (Including GST
Online Application Starting Date:24-08-2021
Last Date for Online Application: 24-09-2021
Last Date of Payment of Fee: 27-09-2021
Vacancy Details for SDA Recruitment 2021
|Second Division Assistant (SDA)||150|
Qualification & Salary Details for SDA Recruitment 2021
|Second Division Assistant (SDA)||Any Degree||Rs. 81,100|
Age Limit: Karnataka High Court Appointment Notification, Maximum age of candidate should be as per Karnataka High Court Appointment criteria.
ITBP Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online free for Constable post
Selection Process for SDA Recruitment 2021
|PARTICULARS||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks of Passing the test|
|Translation from Kannada to English||30||20|
|Test of General Knowledge||20||10|
|Viva – Voce||20||10|
|Total||100 Marks||60 Marks|
Important Dates of Submission of Application and Payment of Application fee of SDA Recruitment 2021
- To Register / Submit Online Application: 24-09-2021
- Payment of fee through online or Challan: 27-09-2021 (Within Banks working hours)
How to Apply for SDA Recruitment 2021
- First go through the Karnataka High Court Appointment Notification 2021 and make sure the candidate meets the eligibility criteria (the recruitment link is provided below).
- Before filling out the application via online mode, please have the correct email id and mobile number for communication purposes and prepare documents with ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any.
- Click on Karnataka High Court recruitment Section & Apply Second Division Assistant Post Link. (Online – link is below).
- Update all required details in the Karnataka High Court Online Application Form. Upload scanned copies of required certificates / documents with your latest Photograph image (if applicable).
- Pay the application fee according to your class. (If applicable)
Click the Submit button to complete the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 process. Capture the application number or request number for further reference.
Important Links for SDA Recruitment 2021
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|